Tuesday, June 22, 2010

it's official!

Although my summer break from the academic year is nearly half-way through, yesterday was the first official day of summer.



 Things I love about summer: 

-motivation to read more books                            
-iced coffee
-family vacation








-long hot days
-long cool nights
-drinking immeasurable amounts of crystal light peach iced tea 






- Bethany Beach, DE
- not feeling guilty about using sunless tanning lotion
- having an excuse to paint my toe nails obnoxious colors







-no longer having the "I don't have time" excuse
- back-to-school school supplies sales starting in June
-catching up on a year's worth of scrap-booking 




There are a lot of things that I love about summer. So far I'm having a great one, and I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment