Friday, February 11, 2011

friday favorites

It's Friday, and a new weekend is upon us. 
with my senioritis hitting me harder each day, weekends seem sweeter than ever
besides the upcoming weekend being my favorite thing about Fridays, 
here's some more of my favorite things in honor of my favorite day of the week. 

Vanilla candles, can't live in a house without them


watching [personal] classic movies all weekend

 Coffee, cute mug and my initial rolled into one -- nothing better
($6 at anthropologie, hello, what could be better?)

Spoil yourself and think about the little things in your day that make you happy and feel good. When we are able to identify the good things, instead of focusing on the bad, being thankful and living in a happy state of mind becomes much easier. I might have a 'packed-tight with obligations weekend' ahead of me and a huge exam on Monday, but I'm drinking out of my J mug with my vanilla candles burning, and I know I'm living la dolce vita


No comments:

Post a Comment