Thursday, March 3, 2011

spring is in the air!

I'm feeling a change. More like, I'm feeling defrosted.

The glacier of State College, PA is finally thawing out. This week its been sunny and in the 40s -- which feel more like the 60s compared to the last few weeks of below 10 -- and everyone seems to feel better. Our lack of being close to the sun for the past few months is all about to change -- and I couldn't be happier, I love changing seasons!

As people put away their coats and Penn State prepares to spend an absurd amount of my tuition money on landscaping, I can't help but to feel all warm inside. I'm graduating in 2 months and a few days and while I don't have it figured out yet, I'm finally ready to figure out where I'm headed

Georgia? Philly? D.C? Who knows, all long as happiness is included then sign me up. Until then bring on the final few PSU baseball games, creamery milkshakes and no jacket.

Happy pre-spring! I'm feeling a background and header change within the next few days, I don't want to look at snow covered trees anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment