Monday, February 14, 2011

because it's valentine's day

and because I love 'love,' I'm combining a valentine's day tribute with music monday.

If you know me, you know that I have a deep and real love of Taylor Swift (I don't care what you say -- I love her) and my favorite song on her new-ish record is Enchanted. It's sweet, precious and frankly, enchanting. When the song came out, rumors flew around that it was written about Adam Young from Owl City.

Well, it turns out it was, and he has, for Valentine's Day, given her a song response and it absolutely melts my heart across the floor. It's equally as sweet, equally as precious and equally as enchanting.

Enjoy these songs. 
Let them melt your heart as they did with mine. 
Tell the ones you love how special they are-
today, tomorrow and everyday after. 
Happy Valentine's day!





No comments:

Post a Comment