Monday, March 14, 2011

and i'm back

Spring break was wonderful! I'll write in detail and post photos tomorrow [well, later today considering that it's 12:30 am].

I got back pretty late and completely pooped last night, so today was the perfect relaxing Sunday. Waking from a 12 hour slumber, coffee made my way, a long hot shower, my itunes playing and grocery shopping and cupcake making with roommates. life is just so good.

The weather is a little dreary here, but I've been spoiled with a week of sunny warmth, so it feels natural for a chilly overcast day -- the State College way.

I can't believe my senior year spring break is over! The final stretch of my academic life has officially begun! ah!


rainy day

rose cupcake baking
(for our Bachelor finale party, of course!)

my wonderful roommates
(minus the wonderful Natalie)

a little Norah


=
a perfect lazy Sunday and a very happy jules

No comments:

Post a Comment