Thursday, March 3, 2011

see ya in a week!

I won't be posting for 8 or so days, because it is [un]officially my spring break! I'm headed to:
sunny, sweet & warm Jacksonville Flordia! 

I'm not going for a typical college spring break drink fest, but I'm going with the Navigators to work with the kind people of Jacksonville doing service projects to improve improve city life. We're working with an organization called 2nd Mile Ministries, check out all the great stuff they do for the children of Jacksonville here!

It's starting off with an epic roadtrip with a handful of wonderful people (including fellow blogger Paige Moyer -- check her out :) ) at 6 am tomorrow, with a one-day stay and visit with friends in Athens, GA.. then to Florida we go!

Prayer Requests: that I don't return looking like a lobster no matter how likely it is

Enjoy your spring breaks, and if you don't have one then sit outside on a nice day, make yourself a girly cocktail and soak up the first glimpses of beautiful weather. 

see you in a week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment