Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Love Me Some Love Songs

As I mentioned in my previous post, my roommate is getting married. So with a bridal shower, bridal magazines floating through the house, and talks of invitations and dresses and every other detail, it's safe to say that my apartment has been enamored with weddings for the past year few months.

I love love love music and know that picking out the complete soundtrack to my future wedding will be one of my favorite parts, but not everyone shares this feeling -- so, Janelle asked the roommates to help her find her first dance song. We gathered on our couches, with laptops in hand and played our favorites for her as she either rejected them or put them on a "potential" list.

It was so much fun to brainstorm with her and yell "awwww" in unison when one of the roommates picked a really sweet song. We played a lot of old ones, a few new ones and countless in-betweens. For the rest of the day and for the past few days, I can't get some of my favorite ones out of my head, so enjoy them below [please extend me grace for extremely cheesy youtube videos].

And yes, they did decide on a great song, but I'll let that be their secret.

What songs make you swoon?





No comments:

Post a Comment