Friday, May 6, 2011

final days

It's Friday of finals week, while that doesn't mean much to this girl who finished school last week, it's exciting to see my roommates close their books an begin to enjoy these last precious days as students at this wonderful school. Today, one of my closests friends from home, Heather (check her blog out here! ) is graduating from ECU today. It's crazy that it doesn't feel long ago at all that we were nervously squeeling and hugging before going on stage to graduate high school. While time can change many things, there's always one thing that constant, time always eventually runs out.

My time has now run out here at Penn State. I am so sad to see it go but I'm so excited to discover what I'll be doing, where I'll be going and seeing what time will continue to do with my life.

Today, my mood is light, my resumes are out, my grades are in and I'm feeling so thankful to be sitting a week away from graduation.

Today I'm floating around my apartment thinking about packing but really only looking over old notes, photos, journals and absorbing every moment of this life I know so well and love so much. 

And listening to this, on repeat over and over and over and over.


No comments:

Post a Comment