Sunday, May 8, 2011

overflowing with love.

Happy Mother's Day to the most wonderful woman I know. My mom is the greatest, I wish I could be home to celebrate this day with her and my family. Love you, mom! Happy Mother's day to all mothers: who were mothers, who are mothers and who one day will be mothers. Thanks for everything you do!


 mom and dad, they are the best parents!
And even though my mom and dad have always loved so many different artists and music genres over the years (I credit my taste in music to them) and I could literally choose countless songs that I grew up on (no, mom, I love you but I still will never post smooth jazz or jimmy buffet on here) only one song came to mind when I thought about what to post, Carly Simon's 'Do the Walls Come Down,' the song my mom would use to sing me to sleep to when I was a baby.

Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment