Friday, June 3, 2011

number one

I realized two things today,

1. I haven't written just an average post about an above average song in a very long time

2. I checked my number one on the 'top 25' iTunes playlist for the first time in over a year and this song not only finally overtook Tegan and Sara's Call it Off - who's had the number one spot on lock for years- but it's got it beat by over 100 plays, 

It's safe to say that if there could ever be a 'number one' favorite song of mine, this would be a contender, also for some reason I've never shared it with the world (... well this blog)

So here it is, The Temper Trap's Sweet Disposition
I actually thought the video was a little distracting from the song, so in a two birds/one stone move I found it with a montage of my number one movie of all time, 500 days of summer.


Listen to: 
1. when driving
3. after making a life changing decision
3. while drinking coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment