Wednesday, October 26, 2011

falling in love with [a southern] autumn.

Last year, I wrote an homage to my favorite season of the year-- my beloved fall.

When I found out that I was moving to Nashville I was more than a little bummed that I would be leaving the infamously beautiful Northeast for the fall season. I imagined the south to be lacking in any kind of fall weather, colors and everything of the like. I thought it would be 90 degrees until October and then just turn to 40 degrees.

How amazingly wrong I was! I've spent this autumn season in Tennessee and Georgia and it is just as beautiful as the Northeast... except there's a lot less rain. It's been absolutely perfect.

Eating lots of squash, wearing a jacket and sweaters and scarves, putting cinnamon in my coffee and taking photos of leaves. Fall, you'll always have my heart.

token fall produce photo


A Georgia Antebellum Home, so beautiful

Oktoberfesting
cutie Nashville, just because




Fall, you've been good to me

No comments:

Post a Comment