Sunday, May 20, 2012

Post Grad new beginnings

Yes, I changed my title. My header. My pages. 

The hopeful, job-seeking college student that created this blog, and the posts that filled it,
is no longer who I am in my new phase of life.

I'm one year into a new chapter, and so a new blog (and color scheme..) has ensued.

As a post-grad I have a lot to learn about the way the world works.

I have a new apartment in a new city & I need to learn how to take care of it without a chore chart and a handful of loving roommates.

I have a new(ish) job that I need to learn how to 1. keep and
2. become good at and seasoned in.

I have a new car I need to learn how to maintain without the help of my dad.

I have a completely new life that I need to learn how to live. 

Newly financially independent, recently college-educated and currently trying to figure out how I fit into this whole mess of adulthood. 

Join me, dear ones, and help me figure it out -- 
or at least drink some wine with me while we try.
It'll be a fun ride, I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment